I’m sharing this fish and chips recipe for a few reasons. First, as a way to test out how the blog works. It’s new, and sometimes the best way to learn how to use it is to start banging on it and using it and see how things work. Second, I wanted to see how the recipe plugin works. It’s fancy, and powerful and comes from magical recipe plugin caves on the moon. The science of it all is completely unknown to me. As a result, a tongue-in-cheek post was in order. I hope it gives you a chuckle 🙂
The restaurant shown in the picture is Billy’s Boston Chowder House in Los Gatos. It may not be a pub, but they do make a great fish and chips and have a great menu and a great vibe. If you’re ever in the area, I recommend checking them out.
- 1 Order Fish & Chips
- Go to some kind of restaurant that does fish and chips.
- Sit someplace nice, maybe at the bar!
- Relax and order a beer. You’ll be eating fish and chips soon enough, try not to look desperate or over-eager.
- Alright, now go ahead and order the fish and chips. Like a boss.
- When it comes to the table, ask for malt vinegar. But only if there isn’t already a bottle of the stuff on the table, because otherwise you’ll be the insane person who somehow needs two bottles of malt vinegar for a single order of fish and chips. That’s way too much, know your limits!